Life around here has been great!! We've been keeping busy pretty much everyday. Lilly and I are out and about visiting all of our friends and family. Last week we had many play dates. We met with all of our WLE friends, played with Grant our neighbor, played with Laurel and of course Preston and Lanie! It's fun to visit at all their houses so Lilly gets to play with their toys and change things up.
Lilly also spent the night at my parents on Saturday night. Ryan and I went to Grand Rapids to visit some of his old friends. We had a great time! Lilly and my parents went to visit my grandma and some of my cousins. She had lots of fun!! My parents said that Lilly was great, Whitaker on the other hand was a big baby during the night. He usually sleeps in bed with us, or on the bathroom floor. He started there with my parents, but my poor dad couldn't take his LOUD snoring anymore and put him in his cage. Well, Whitaker had something to say about that. An hour later, he was still crying and howling! My poor dad was worried he would wake up Lilly, so Whitaker slept in the basement. He didn't like that either but what was my dad going to do. Pillows over the vents and my dad could finally get a good night sleep! Sorry Dad;)
Today, Lilly and I met my cousins at the water park. Lilly actually went in the water and liked it!! Yay. It was a great park. It was so nice to see Tricia, Erik and their kiddos as well as Julie and family. Stacie met up with us later so that Preston could play with Lilly! They had a great time.
I just can't believe it's already August. I am enjoying every minute of the summer and sure don't want it to end. Just under a month until I go back to work..boo hoo!!
Some new things Lilly is doing: she say's all done,night night, thank you (dunk ooo), no (shakes her head as she's saying it). She also say's no when she pulls out her bows, emptys Whitakers food bowl or when she tries to shake the shelves; kinda funny:)
Keep enjoying your summer!
Love,
Kelli
No comments:
Post a Comment