Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall Is Here

Lilly practicing T-Ball
Lilly at a birthday party playing in the sand table with her friend Addison

Lilly and I
I'm back... sorry for the long delay. It's been busy these past 3 weeks. As you all know I went back to work so, the evening is filled with hanging out with the family and doing school work. If there's time I watch a little TV or read my gossip magazines. Life is hectic, but going well. Lilly has adjusted to going back to Cindy's as well as my moms and sisters ( I think). She has given us some trouble with sleeping and the only thing I can link it to is me not being home with her. She got so upset one Saturday afternoon, that she jumped out of her crib. Yes, that's right she used her legs to wrap around the top bar and pull her self right out. I met her at her bedroom door. She was hysterical, I grabbed her and gave her a big hug. It makes me sad that she feels like I am not going to be there. So, we went back and forth about transitioning her into a toddler bed or putting a crib tent in her bed. We went with the crib tent. So far so good. She wasn't so sure about it the first time but now, she's okay with sleeping in a tent. It looks kinda funny, but it works and it even keeps out the bugs! ha Who even knew they made crib tents. Smart people.


Lilly Milestones: She loves to eat with a fork, she gave up the paci on her own (she had a sore throat and couldn't swallow) I gave it to her even after she wasn't sick and she didn't want it, so it's been gone for 3 weeks. Lilly is talking more and more every day, she recognizes her family in pictures and loves to kiss them, and continues to climb everything she can. The other day she climbed up her chair, that is on our kitchen chair(like a booster seat) so she could see what we were doing at the counter and then looked at Ryan (while pointing her finger) and said NO, NO,NO.


Well, Fall is here and I already decorated my house. I couldn't wait. This is my favorite time of year. We are going to the Cinder Mill with family next week. I can't wait for Halloween, Thanksgiving and then Christmas. I know, I know slow down! It's just so much more fun when you have a child to celebrate with!


Enjoy the crisp air!

Love

Kelli


No comments: