Monday, September 26, 2011

Erwin Orchard





This is my favorite time of year! I love the smell of burning leaves, bon fires and yummy pumpkin spice sented candles. I especially love to decorate my house with Halloween decor. My house was decorated 2 weeks ago. I think this might be Lilly's favorite time of the year too because she absolutely LOVES trick or treating. I think she's been asking to go since last year. We decided to go to Erwin Orchards this past Saturday. We figured it would be busy, but when are they not? My sister, Ryan, Lilly and I were in one car and our friends Andrea, Dave, Grant and Avery were in the other. When we got there, we jumped right into line and waited to ride on the wagon, to the apple orchard. It was my families first time. Funny... I didn't realize that my sister and Ryan had never been and me either! It was fun. We were all eating apples and picking them at the same time. After, we had cider, doughnuts and the kids played and saw the goats. It was a perfect day to be outside doing fun, Fall activities! I can't wait for more!!

No comments: